Part 1 of this series is here, and Part 2 is here.
21) Trust your gut. If a situation or person feels unsafe, get out of there! (With four girls, I think about this pretty regularly.)
22) The joy of discovering a new place through travel.
23) How to be thankful for what you have. Even if it isn't what you want, be thankful for God's gifts. This includes the ugly sweater from Aunt Betty.
24) What it feels like to run farther than you thought you could.
25) The importance of living within your means.
26) Your siblings are a precious gift from God to be cherished. Friends may come and go, but siblings are for your whole life.
27) Kindness matters. Be kind even when you don't feel like it. Even when people are unkind to you. But
28) Stand up for what's true. Fight for people who are being treated unjustly--even if it's you and especially if it's someone who can't fight for themselves.
29) Your Mom and Dad love each other. And marriage is a gift from God that is worth working on and fighting for.
30) Traditions are fun. So is spontaneity. It's good to know how to balance the two.