In case you missed it, part 1 of this post is here.
11) A nice meal served on nice dishes is an affordable luxury. Don't save it only for special occasions.
12) Assume that others have good motives until proven otherwise. That means you should find out all the information and approach people kindly even if you're feeling hurt. Most of the time people don't mean to hurt you.
13) Being organized will help you have time for what you want to do.
14) What it's like to have good friends who know your flaws and love you anyway.
15) The feeling of escaping into a good book and completely shutting out the world in the process.
16) Some of what you're good at and
17) Some things you are bad at (which can only be discovered by trying and failing).
18) What it's like to climb so high in a tree that people can't see you from the ground (but don't do this when I'm around--now that I'm a grown-up it scares me to death).
19) How to camp where there are no bathrooms. You don't have to love it, but it's useful to know how to do it.
20) Whatever you are facing, good or bad, start and end every day with prayer. Even if you can't find words, pray in your soul.