Start with part 1, part 2, and part 3.
31) How to bake bread from scratch.
32) That your dad makes the best pizza in the world, and that that's a rare talent in men.
33) How to notice what people are doing for you and thank them for it.
34) The joy of listening to a great story read aloud even when you're old enough to read to yourself.
35) The courage of your convictions. Know what you believe to be true and don't let others sway you from those convictions. But
36) Keep an open mind about people and ideas. There's always more to learn, and it's good to live with a big dose of humility.
37) The art of gentle sarcasm that is witty and fun without being demeaning or unkind.
38) C. S. Lewis is one of the best writers ever. At some point in your life you need to read all of his stuff, fiction and non-fiction.
39) Music is a wonderful gift from God, one to be enjoyed and supported whenever possible, both by participating as your talents allow and listening when others are sharing their talents.
40) Some books aren't worth reading. You don't have to finish every book you start.