Monday, January 16, 2012

Mondays with Martha

The kids are off school, which we all know means dearth of free time. But I thought a little organization inspiration might be in order. Remember when I told you my cleaning secret? I put my 15-minute plan into action on Friday, and I thought a few before and after shots might be inspiring. It really does only take 15 minutes to whip one corner into shape. Do that a few days in a row and your house will be ship-shape in no time.

Desk before

Desk after

Kids' craft corner in the dining room before

and after

And in case you need a little more help than I can offer, here's Martha's tip for the day:


I don't know about you, but I always wish my twine collection was more accessible, and I never know what to do with my spare funnels.


2 comments:

  1. I know--my funnel collection is out of control! Your last line is hysterical. :) Love these Mondays with Martha posts.

    ReplyDelete