Monday, February 13, 2012

Mondays with Martha and Valentine Links

Well, people, it's been one of those weeks. I have some paying work, which is a wonderful blessing, and it's thrown me for a bit of a loop. And it's Valentine's week,


so we've been doing classroom mailboxes, valentines, and crafts for a class party.


My big goals for the week are to find the bottom of the laundry basket and put away the last few Christmas decorations. Clearly I'm not the one to give you great ideas and inspiration for your home, but Martha can help you out. And I've got a few bonus linkies as well.

If you've been wondering how to get those pesky wrinkles out of your sheets, Martha is here to help. When my oldest daughter was about 6, she saw a play ironing board and iron at the Ikea playroom and didn't know what they were. Clearly I don't iron my sheets. Or much else, for that matter.


Here are some cute free Valentine's Day printables.


Here is a darling idea I hope to make time for this afternoon. They're barrettes. The link has more detailed instructions.


Also on my agenda for today: red velvet cupcakes. I don't expect mine to be quite this pretty, but I think the picture is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment